Re: [IP]Insulin bad for the body?

Yeah!  My husband occasionally skips meals, too, or has them delayed!  I'm
always amazed that his blood glucose levels stay so even, too!

I was getting my husband a substantial lunch after a funeral once, where one
usually just has a little something, I believe!. . . .  One old codger said
to another one in a nice  loud voice, "Someone is very hunger today! . . .
Oh, dear!  Now, we can go to people's funerals and not get noticed!"

It helps to have a sense of humour!