Re: [IP] Re: New Quick Set?

Are you sure about the price differential?  I took a couple of boxes of
508-compatible quick-sets back and I was sure the price was about the same
as for the Paradigm compatible quick-sets.  The reservoirs which used to be
24 to the box for the 508 are now 20 to the box for the Paradigm (511)
reservoirs and the price is about the same so that is a noticeable price
increase for the reservoirs.