RE: [IP] Brag on Therasense...

Shelley wrote:
>I called to tell them that Joshua needed a back-up meter, they sent it
>"Free-of-charge". . .

Do you have a contact at Therasense?  I tried to get a Flash for free, but
even when I told them I'm using 400 strips / month (I'm pregnant), they said
they won't send a free meter, won't send a coupon (for a rebate or anything
else), and wouldn't even tell me what stores in my area are running the "buy
100 strips get a Flash free" promotion.