[IP] Re: little coz issue

Len -

 <<so, i call them, and let them know... "Oh, there will be a software change,
in jan, and that is being addressed............>>

 Many changes to the software courtesy of Joshua & those of his age/weight. The
"stop delivery" outside of the lock out code, corrections limited to 200/1 unit,
boluses limited to 50/1. All of these were issues when Joshua began.

Might not effect you, but it was a big issue for us.

 I especially wanted the program that calculated carb/insulin &
correction/insulin ratios plus "insulin on board" so that the various caregivers
wouldn't have to do the math.

 I assume that the 300 unit cartridge is a focus for adults, that the
"reminders" are helpful & the fact that it takes "regular" batteries (AAA) that
last 4 to 6 weeks are all pluses.

 I set out to find the pump best suited for my son. No pump wars here, I just
wanted the pump that would best serve a 3-year-old until he's 8.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com