Re: [IP] help this mama out please :))

Chris -

 <<I will be eating TV dinners (an awful thought to dieticians or doctors) but
all the nutritional information about the meal is right there!>>

 Exactly why I send my kid to preschool with "uncrustables", gogurts,
"pudding-to-go", etc. All prepackaged with carb info right on the the packaging.
The preschool teachers must think I'm a horrible mom who can't/won't cook or
make lunch for my kid. I don't care, the teachers don't have to guestimate his
carbs, it's there in front of them. (As long as he actually eats it!)

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com