[IP] Re: 54+ years of DM

> I am very curious to know how many people  have had type one diabetese for
> longer period of time than the 54 years I have had it and how long have
> had it with the types of complications ?

I have only 53 years' experience, but you can find out by going to the
24,900 club page of www.insulin-pumpers.org and see the list. The
complications are not there, but it will give a good idea of how many there

I want to die like my grandfather who went peacefully in his sleep. Not
screaming like all the passengers in his car. --Author Unknown