[IP] diabeasties over 50 years

> I am very curious to know how many people  have had type one
> diabetese for a longer period of time than the 54 years I have had
> it and how long have they had it with the types of complications ?

The OVER24900 club listings show 8 of our members with diabetes for
54 years or more. About 15% of the general membership has submitted
data so conceivably there are about 50 list members that fall into
this category.

HINT... HINT.... submit your Insulin Pumpers Information Form

Click the BIG GREEN BUTTON on the MEMBERS ONLY page.

We have one member that's been pumping OVER 25 years and 17 over 20.