From: leann marcucci [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 2:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] miami fl area docs-need more

hi all,
just putting the call out- i've already called all the docs listed on ip
in the miami area but none take cigna. just wondering, even if you
don't have cigna, if anyone in the southern miami area could recommend a
doc, even to get started with. my husband and i are moving there in two
because my husband got a new job. miami's such a huge area- there must be
somebody else out there who could recommend someone.
we've already bought a house, sold ours, and i have a job waiting, i just
would like to find a doc. after all this, i think i'm going to write a book
"how to move in 3 weeks and not stay at 400 the whole time" :)

leann marcucci
email @ redacted
currently in cold new jersey!