[IP] help this mama out please :))

my daughter 11,went on the pump fri. and had perfect numbers in the hospital
( they keep you for 24 hours) then we get home and her numbers are high again,
what am i doing wrong? why are they higher now? higher fat food? she also has
extreme dawn phenomonon, where she goes to bed at 120 and wakes up at 300 or
more, funny thing is in the hosp. she was perfect all night too. she comes
 home and the same cycle starts...... shes not sneaking that I know of, anybody