[IP] teen pumpers in New York

I don't remember who wrote the mesage about a teen support group south of
Albany, NY, but,:  If your son or daughter had any questions I would be more
than happy to talk with them (or if you have any questions....).  I live in
Cairo (exit 21 off of the Thruway, about and hour south of Albany).  I just
turned 19, was diagnosed in May and started pumping with the paradigm 512 in

Kristen Lewis

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!  Prices start
at less than $1 a day average.  https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
by service area.)