[IP] teen pumpers in New York

I don't remember who wrote the mesage about a teen support group south of
Albany, NY, but,:  If your son or daughter had any questions I would be more
than happy to talk with them (or if you have any questions....).  I live in
Cairo (exit 21 off of the Thruway, about and hour south of Albany).  I just
turned 19, was diagnosed in May and started pumping with the paradigm 512 in
October.

Kristen Lewis