RE: [IP] Oxford insurance in New York

From: email @ redacted
Date:11/24/03 @8:55AM EST

Oxford will cover pump and pump supplies based on letter of Medical
Nessessity from your doctor and support from the pump company. Be aware
though that Oxford will give you one (1) pump for a lifetime. When the
warranty is over, you don't get the next pump from Oxford. I have friends
searching to change to another medical insurance company. His coverage (for
his son on Minimed 506) is through his business (he's a partner). He will
not expend that $5,000+ out of pocket, so Oxford loses when he starts fresh
with another med insurance firm and policy.