Re: [IP] Support, or Lack Thereof, for Support Groups

And then there are support groups like my two (diabetes, not pumping)
that have never had any kind of monetary sponsorship from anyone and
probably never will. Anything we do, we pay for ourselves. Our meeting
rooms (at the military hospitals) are free though. We did have MiniMed
come out once, specifically for a pump meeting, and they brought lots of
pizzas. But that is as close as we've ever come.

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  "I count carbs, not sheep!" :)