Re: [IP] Going in for tonsil and UPPP surgery

Only one person responded to my question about the surgery. Just wanted to
thank the one person that did write me back. She had has this procedure, so
that eased my mind a bit. was worried this would be all the hassle with  no

Has no one here gone for surgery with just a 23 hour stay? With all these
members, would have thought someone else would have had a 23 hour stay. How
did you handle the pump situation?  .