[IP] Re:Symlin

     Maybe,but the last that I read is that it has not been cleared to mix--
perhaps with good reason. Lilly has thrown some money in Aymlin's hat so I
think if it can be made mixable the right people are in place to get it
done-- if they want to.  I just remembered that some of the earlier clinical
tests showed an average A1c reduction of 0.8 but later tests were not as
good. There was also talk of reduced appetites. Maybe that comes with the
nausea. Has any one heard about the price?