Re: [IP] RE: My Reply/90 day trials

I remember my kids' school principal calling me into the office to find out
if there was trouble in my marriage, because my two young children had both
reported us fighting in the bedroom!

I explained that my husband was diabetic!

"I don't know if you know about diabetes . . . . "

The principal mentally hit himself on the forehead and said, "My mother was
a diabetic!"

What are the chances, eh?

He more or less apologized!

Hey, all you abused women out there who want to hide the fact that you are
abused!  Tell whoever asks that your husband is a diabetic!  . . . Just a

Just before we got the pump, I was afraid to leave my husband alone for any
length of time at all!  That's how bad the brittleness was and how quick and
without warning the severe lows would come on!