Re: [IP] Pumping Toddlers

We moved from two shots a day to the pump.  I imagine our doctor didn't
think it was useful to learn to use NPH and Humalog and, then, switch to the

You probably have to learn to carb count before you switch to the pump.  If
you are already on NPH and Humalog, carb counting will just straighten up
your readings a bit.

Carb counting is just a way of finessing using portions, isn't it?  I still
measure everything.  Maybe, I just have no eye for estimating, but I'd
rather be measuring than blowing the insulin dosages all the time.