RE: [IP] Amylin Drug - What does it do?

<<<I read the information but couldn't ascertain the therapeutic use of
Amylin/Symlin.  Does anyone know how we can use it?  I did read that it
delays stomach emptying, which worries me a little because I already
have gastroparesis.  Perhaps this drug won't be beneficial to me.>>>

Dr. Bernstein writes in his latest book that people with gastroparesis
should not use this new drug.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes