RE: RE: [IP] Amylin Drug - What does it do?

<<<I read the information but couldn't ascertain the therapeutic use of
Amylin/Symlin.  Does anyone know how we can use it?  I did read that it
delays stomach emptying, which worries me a little because I already
have gastroparesis.  Perhaps this drug won't be beneficial to me.>>>

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!  Prices start
at less than $1 a day average.  https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
by service area.)