[IP] Amylin Drug

Brenda wrote:
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:55:25 -0500
From: "M / B Washburne" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Amylin Drug

Here's some more information about Amylin.

Sharon, a fellow Michigander, replied:
Dear Brenda and others,
I think this article seems to support the claim that diabetics need some
vitamins and minerals to support insulin's injected in the diabetics bodies. I
recall some endocrinologists saying that diabetes causes other endocrine
systems not to work as well like the thyroid.
When I was having my bout with the hives that I think was caused from an
allergic reaction to my humalog. My thyroid tests were reacting to it all. My
THC test was normal while the thyroid antibodies test was high. When I
switched to Novalog my thyroid tests came back normal and the hives went away.
I am interested in trying out the Amylin drug when it comes available.
Happy pumping Sharon B