Re: [IP] unwanted Rx emails

I have Safari and Camino. Mozilla's Firebird is OK, but Safari and
Camino I use most. I trashed Internet Exploder months ago :-)

BUT! I am getting some spam, it is, I notice, coming to the old
attbi.com addy we had before Comcast bought us up.

I have been using APPLE mail's and Entourages' Junk filters, but
usually get 1-3 spams a day.  Mail app has a "Bounce button" so I can
bounce the dirt back to the sender without opening it.

A little hint, I hear, if you have "Preview Pane" activated in the
email client you use, the spammers know you opened the spam, proving
your addy is valid. So if you deactivate the Preview Pane, it is
supposedly a good idea. I'd like any thoughts on this. sounds

  I have a BEEFY iBook and am not afraid to use it!

Jenny Sutherland