I put my check in the mail to IP this morning.   IP is worth it just to read
what Sara has to say.

I have a BD Logic that was sent to me after problems with 2 or 3 of the
 others. I called BD and told them that I had 22 E-3s since October 16 with the
 new one and that I did follow the instructions given to me. I told her that I
had 6 E-3s in a row.   She said I should use the test solution after 2 E-3s.
I told her I wanted (and needed) to know my BG.   She sent me 50 new strips.
 Thanks for that tip.   I think a person should be able to test their BG
while on an Interstate and going 60-65 mph.   I never had a problem doing that
with the Ultra.   I would never try that with the Logic.

Jim Durr, retired K teacher in Ogdensburg, NY