[IP] I love my pump.... (pumping with cortisone)

Went to a podiatrist today for heel spurs.  He wanted cortosone shots.  I
was a bet concerned since the hand doctor won't do that last spring ... but
since I was on injections then, both I and the doctor was okay with it.  I
saw almost am immediate climb, even with a temp basal increase of 20%, ended
up going to 40%, and am of course, watching it close.

I peaked at 175, and am running at 114 now.

Not bad.