Re: [IP] Endocrine doc PLEASE POST YOURS

>I live in the hagerstown MD area, and I see Dr. Stephen Lippman MD, PhD.  He
>did his PhD dissertation on thyroid disorders, and he is wonderful for my
>diabetes as well.  His phone number is 301-733-2900.

Not to discourage sharing this info through email, BUT we do want to
share this with everyone.  So if you have personal knowledge of how
good an Endo is for pumpers, Please post their name here:

If you have any problem with posting them, write to
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org  as we want everyone to get a chance to be

Happy Pumping,