[IP] Drug

I was told about this new drug a couple of months ago by my CDE.  It is called
"Amylin" and is manufactured by Amylin Pharmaceuticals.  She thought it was
supposed to become available the first of the year.  It is to be used for
those with T1 and insulin dependent T2 diabetes.  I have not read about it at
all since learning of it.  My CDE thought it would have to be injected,
possibly once a week.

Brenda in MI too!

Does anyone know the name or the manufacturer of the new drug that is
supposed to be coming out in December for Type 1s that helps to keep
blood sugar levels more even after meals?  I remember reading something
about it recently and am looking for more information on it, but can't
remember the name of it.

Judi in MI