Re: [IP] Endocrine doc DC/VA

At 9:11 PM -1000 11/21/03, Noreen wrote:
>Yes, I do know a good endocrinologist in VA.  Her name is Suzanne
>Rogacz... Northern VA Endocrinologists, Suite 502, 3020 Hamaker Court,
>Fairfax, VA  22031 - Phone number:  703-849-8440.  She was my Endo
>before I moved,
>and she is awesome!  And she will give "her" opinion ;-)

I didn't see her listed in the Pro Pump Docs section on the web site.
Even if she isn't currently your Endo, you can still give her a
referral here:

There are two doctors listed in DC and one in zip 220, but none of
them were listed as pedi endos.

>Does anyone know of a good endocrine doc in the DC or Maryland area that
>we could go to for a second opinion?

{List Your Doc Today  [unless they are non-compliant]}