[IP] Endocrine doc DC/VA

Yes, I do know a good endocrinologist in VA.  Her name is Suzanne
Rogacz... Northern VA Endocrinologists, Suite 502, 3020 Hamaker Court,
Fairfax, VA
22031 - Phone number:  703-849-8440.  She was my Endo before I moved,
and she is awesome!  And she will give "her" opinion ;-)

Does anyone know of a good endocrine doc in the DC or Maryland area that
could go to for a second opinion?

Our endocrine doc is adamant against RIA for Kevin's hyperthyroid and
he'd do surgery (in an emergency) before recommending RIA. He says that
child Kevin's age (15) is more likely to get thyroid cancer as an adult
if we
went that route.Hmmmm. I've heard from plenty of people on this list who
it's not a issue and even read a few articles on the internet on
and thyroid problems that stated such.

Anyway, I'm looking for a doc that is easy to us to talk to, who is
willing to
give his opinion about RIA vs. meds  or RIA vs. Surgery. The meds are
responding yet and it's been 5 weeks. The last bloodwork done showed
that Kev
was even MORE hyperthyroid than before. So, we doubled the dose. I know
vented this before...but it REALLY messes up the beautiful bg's he was
starting to get!

Once again, Thanks for your help.