[IP] ATTN military families

I would like to extend a personal invitation to our military families
here. I won't be offended if you don't want to join the site below, but
I wanted to at least let you know about it. :) The site was originally
created at Smartgroups back in 2001 but I am in the process of moving it
to Yahoo (more user-friendly, better features etc.):

The Military Families of Children with Diabetes (MFCWD) site is an
international online support forum for military families of children
with diabetes who are looking to connect with other military families
living with diabetes. This forum serves as a natural extension of two
physical support groups located in Bremerton and Tacoma, WA, for
families all over the US and abroad who may not have access to local
support groups. All branches of service, active duty and retired, and
all types of diabetes are welcome. Various resources, files, and links
to other diabetes-related websites can be found at the site. For privacy
reasons, only group members may access the site. To join this group,
follow the link to the forum (below) and click on 'join this group'.

 <http://www.geocities.com/mfcwd> http://www.geocities.com/mfcwd - MFCWD
support group webpage
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mfcwd/  - MFCWD support group
international support forum

Contact: Kerri Southard  <mailto:email @ redacted> email @ redacted

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  "I count carbs, not sheep!" :)