[IP] Re: unwanted prescription drug emails

I have been using AOL until a couple of weeks ago, and still have the
account until my next payment date.  Recently, I too have been receiving
these e-mails about prescription drugs, quite a few of them.  AOL is really
good at filtering out spam and this is the first time I can remember in
almost 3 years that I have received spam (though my young son received a lot
of really terrible things on his AOL account).  I figure that AOL is
targeted by random missiles.

But as I was curious, I opened one of these and clicked on the link.  As I
am in Canada, I was interested in the prices being offered to people in the
USA.  Don't know if these prices were representative or not, but I saw
Fluonase spray at a really high price.  The last time I purchased it in
Canada, think it was around Cdn $35.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9