Re: [IP] unwanted prescription drug emails

 I have not rec'd prescription emails. I do the same thing and use this address
pretty much just for IP, but eventually, once I start to sign up for asst things
my email will become part of the 'world of databases' and who knows what I'll
get. Even checking sites that are linked to on the IP site will send out the
cookie crumbs letting them know I'm here for the asking...
Lisa Ann
dx 1970, IPing 1989 w/MM508

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog"