----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan Antonio Dominion" <email @ redacted>
Hi Ernie,

I just got the 512 because I wanted the Bolus Wizard.  The manual does
not give the algorithms.  FWIW, I'm a little unhappy with it because I
believe that it overestimates the amount of insulin left working from
previous boluses.  My suspicion is that they include the basal insulin
in this amount, which really shouldn't apply to correction dosages,
because basal insulin is strictly for your body's needs without food.

Antonio in Los Angeles