[IP] Life Insurance Question

I applied for term life insurance 3 years ago through U.S. Financial Life
Insurance Co., was approved and able to get $150,000 of term coverage for
$317.50 per year.  I was 38 years old and had been T1 for 31 years with some
complications.  I was not on my pump at the time but did have good control.
When I spoke with my Agent, she used this particular company because they
insure "hard to insure" people.  I wish you well and let me know if I can be
of any help.

Take Care.  Brenda