Re: [IP] Site that came off

In a message dated 11/21/2003 6:36:54 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Any suggestions are welcome.. I am willing to try about anything to keep
these from coming off
I haven't heard of too many adults using this, but we swear by mastisol for
my 4 year old.  Even with lots of hours in the pool and sweating in 100+
 degrees we have not lost a site and we are on a 3-4 day schedule. This stuff is
sticky that while we were letting it dry (15 seconds or so) she rolled over
onto a teddy bear and it stuck to her butt.  I'm not surprised it keeps sites
adhered.  Good luck!
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/01 pumping 4/03
Kelly (9), Blake (6) and Luke (2)