[IP] Was Pay Up - now Beta Cell Transplants

>  or some brilliant grant writer will know just how to touch on the
> compassion that is stored up in all those conservatives out there!
> > George

Thanks for the mention, George hehe.

BTW, what did you think of the presentation yesterday at Baylor? (Baylor
Hospital in Fort Worth plans to conduct ten beta cell transplants in 2004
and another ten in 2005).

I had to chuckle when Dr. Levy said he wanted healthy candidates, but if you
are pumping and in good control, don't bother. So he wants patients who are
out of control but healthy?? Life is full of ironies...