[IP] Site that came off

Okay, I got a predictiment here.
I had my site on my tummy... where it has been for a day (the first one
became very tender and was starting to increase in pain sensitivity).
I went to the bathroom, and noticed that the site had DISENGUAGED itself. it
was barely hanging on by part of the backing, and the cannula was not in the
skin. I checked sugars I am 381 I gave myself a 7 unit shot of novolog via
syringe (2 hours earlier I was 108), and redid the site.
How can I prevent this from happening again? I had used Skin-Prep before
inserting the site, thinking that it would provide a better adhession.
Any suggestions are welcome.. I am willing to try about anything to keep
these from coming off and having to have the elevated sugar readings.

R. Leppanen

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!  Prices start
at less than $1 a day average.  https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
by service area.)