Re: [IP] Brag on Therasense...

I have to agree with this one, Shelley.  After my whine on the list
about the nasty TheraSense guy at the diabetic fair, a manager contacted
me and sent me a free Flash plus boxes of strips.  I was impressed that
he was willing to ask questions and listen to me explain the problems I
had had with the local rep at the fair.

This was good customer service that hasn't been seen by me in a while.
After the problems I've had with my pump company, this was a nice way to
be treated and a welcome change.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted