[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #682

Hi,

I own a company that does promotional items (www.cre8iveinc.com). I can
do t-shirts (or anything else you want with a pumpers logo).  If I can
ship all the imprinted shirts to Michael for his staff to mail out, I
can  offer some very good pricing. We just need to determine a shirt
style, how many colors of imprint etc.

Michael, I think it is a great way to raise some cash.

Cathy

Dxd 1998, pumping since 8/03

Cathy D. Mann
Creative Impressions, Inc.