Re: [IP] high A1c

I've read/heard that having high postprandials can affect the A1c. There
is a study showing that if you miss ONE meal bolus per WEEK it will
raise the A1c. (Missing a bolus = high postprandials so it is probably
safe to assume that not getting those postprandial numbers under control
with the right ratios would have a similar effect.) So, that is
certainly an area that I would look at, in addition to what has already
been suggested.

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  "I count carbs, not sheep!" :)