Re: [IP] The IP office

Calmer day here.

I'm thinkin' a little link right on the home page with something like:
"This is where the donations go:" and send this to the Office site.
Apparently most folk simply have no idea of all the involvement in
'running' IP.

It might help them to see why there are the begging notes. I agree with
Sara's first post: Michael shouldn't HAVE to beg.

Jenny Sutherland