Re: [IP] Re: paying/develpment team

Have you checked out the Hanes site? They sell them in bulk to use with
their Tshirt Maker software (on and offline).You can even upload your
artwork or a picture to them and they can professionally print them out
(last time I did it they were fairly inexpensive, but it has been about

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings "I count carbs, not sheep!" :)