Re: [IP] Re: paying/develpment team

> Hey, whatever happened to the idea for the pumpers t-shirts that was
> kicked around a good while back?  The proceeds were going to be used
> for making money to help Michael and the IP list.
> Debbie

It's still a good idea and some funds have even been donated to help
with initial costs. What I need is some reasonable priced T's, art,
and someone to do the legwork. Having been in the clothing business
once, I know about what it should cost and I haven't seen anything in
the ballpark yet that's close to the wholesale price IP would need to
pay to make it work.