[IP] Life Insurance

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>From: "Keith LeMar" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Life Insurance Question

I'm trying to get a life insurance policy for me, but keep getting
declined because I'm a T1.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Keith, I have been declined for years, even though, like you, I am
extraordinarily healthy (just a small problem pancreas).   The cost, should
I have  been accepted, would have been $280 a month!! (ALFA) so I just try
to put as much as I can in an interest bearing account called my life
insurance.  I just made sure my grown kids know I have no life insurance.

Bonnie from Bama