[IP] Re: life insurance

<Do you
know of any insurance companies that cater to people with diabetes and
whose premiums aren't exorbitant? Keith>

 Twice I've been able to get term life insurance through Transamerica even
though I have T1. Yes, the premiums were quite a bit higher than my non-diabetic
husband's, but they weren't too bad and they would insure me when other
companies wouldn't. They actually said that if I were too apply for insurance
after about 15 years with no complications, it would be cheaper since there
would be a good track record that I wasn't going to die of diabetes-related
causes soon. Pam