[IP] Those who can, DO!

When I originally posted, following SSPs great post, my INTENTION was to
speak to those who could donate, but haven't gotten around to it.   When I
was unemployed last year, I had to drop off the list and had to discontinue
my very small monthly donation.....Credit cards got all locked up!  After I
had a job for awhile, I could hardly wait to get back to insulin pumpers.  I
can afford a small monthly donation.   I am grateful that Michael, et al,
have continued this list.  I am happy to pay for the privilege.....however
some good points were raised in these debates, like would a person looking
for answers about pumping come to this site if there were a charge?  No,
most certainly not! and we all learn with each new pumper something of

So, what I want now is for all those who can - DO IT NOW AND DO IT

For those who can't - we welcome you here, we love you and will be here for

Hopefully, we can close this topic for a while.  SSP and others, I believe
our work here is done for now.  OK?

Bonnie from Bama