[IP] Life Insurance Question

I'm trying to get a life insurance policy for me, but keep getting
declined because I'm a T1.  Been a T1 for 38 years (I'm 50 now) and have
been on my first  pump for 5 weeks now. For those of you who've been
pumping for several years, have any of you had any luck in getting life
insurance, and does being on a pump increase you chances of getting a
policy?  I keep excellent BG records and have very good A1C's.  Do you
know of any insurance companies that cater to people with diabetes and
whose premiums aren't exorbitant? Keith