Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:24:50 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] a praise for Disetronic

Hello, I have a Disetronic HTRON PLUS  insulin pump and have had it for two
years. I just recently had to send my pump in for a inspection and they sent
me a brand new one back. I did not have to pay anything, not even shipping
charges. Disetronic is a great company and they care about their customers. I
plan on staying with Disetronic and using their supplies.   Carol