From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Creative Gram
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 9:57 AM
To: IP
Subject: [IP] Chicken-pox/Shingles
    Thank you Steve, Brian, RoseLea, and Mindy for your words of well
    You are so right that adult Chicken-pox is commonly called Shingles
AND it
IS so much worse. I don't recall being this miserable as a little girl
when I
had chicken-pox. I feel so-oo awful. It's like having the nastiest case
of the
flu and a hideous cold and skin that really hurts ALL at the same time!
I'm so-oo tired. Ohhhhhh to feel better! All prayers gladly and humbly
With Care, Kathleen