From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Richardson,
Bonnie C
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 6:39 AM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: [IP] Video

>What's funny is the instruction video I got with my 512 pump in
september was talking about >these very sets.  About time things caught
up I reckon.<<

Ditto.  Though I hadn't really noticed a difference between what the
video said, and the quick-set-minuses I got.- --Brian<<<<<<

OPPS!, the video for the 512, I forgot I was supposed to watch it.  My
trainer and I just sat down for an hour or so and that was that.  I have
been operating 512 for 7 weeks with no problems.  Is there any value in
the
video, how long is it?  Thanks, Bonnie from Bama