From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Linda Bork
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 8:48 AM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: Pumpers
Subject: [IP] BD logic and Paradigm 512
You wrote:
I got the upgrade also, very happy with how BG levels have improved.
But I'm
 am so disappointed with the BD Logic meter, I always get the E3 error
and its' so
 frustrating I do not know what to do. I have wasted so many strips and
this is
My response:
 You do not have to use the meter that came with the pump. I never even
tried to
use the BD Logic.
  I use the same meter I always did (because I use the computer program
upload and print my
 readings). I just enter my reading into the bolus calculator. It takes
just a
couple of extra
seconds.  Why don't you go back to whatever meter you were using before?