[IP] New MM Transfer Guard in 512 Video? What About a Pump Users Advisory Group

In this vain, does anyone know if there is a 'Pump Users Advisory Group'
that comes up with recommendations that could be made as a group to
insulin pump manufacturers?  Would anyone out there be interested in
forming one?  I'm thinking we could brainstorm and agree on what we
think are the top issues that need to be addressed with pump (and
infusion set) features, then try to get one of the manufacturers to
listen to us.  (As a group, we'd have some clout.)  MAYBE even the new
Disetronic company, Roche, perhaps Nipro, Animas (they seem to care) or
Cozmo (they got some design award for the engineering that went into
their pump).  Almost assuredly not MM.  I don't think they care about
anything anymore.  Well, except money.  And maybe our recommendations
would make them more money if they would make what the majority wanted.
We could even have secondary and tertiary recommendations so pump makers
could possibly have 2 or 3 different models, like auto makers do.

What do you all think?  Anyone interested?

Antonio in Los Angeles
Dx Type 1 1993 @ Age 27
Paradigm 512