[IP] A1C

Richard -

WOW!  That's great!  Terrific numbers in such a short time.

 Joshua is also pumping Cozmo, but mom (meaning me of course) was too
conservative in her adjustments so his A1C actually went up. I'm biting the
bullet now & being more aggressive.

 BTW, I hate the A1C, it's like taking a test I didn't study for! Maybe if his
A1C gets better I won't hate it so much.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com